Thursday, January 14, 2010

2010 Resolutions

  • Get more excercise, fit in around 30 minutes of excercise or 60 minutes a day.
  • Finish reading the Harry potter books.
  • Sort out the clothing I'm buying
  • Save £100 for sweet 16 party this year.
  • Gather enough pocket money to buy my mum a birthday and mothers day present.
  • Get money for items that I would like to purchase.
  • Create a birthday or christmas wishlist to help afford all these things.
  • Cut down on the amount of black tea I drink - This will be hard.
  • Focus on school more.
  • Make more time to meet up with friends and old friends.
  • Look after yourself properly.
  • Find a day where you can actually be bothered to get out of your nightwear.
  • Purchase Gossip Girl seasons set and DVD's and Cd's or put on a list for presents and gifts.
What are your new year's resolutions? Do you have any. I'd love to hear x

Posted by puresleepingbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive