Sunday, January 10, 2010

Creating the perfect outfit

Today was a bit of a pointless day. I woke up this morning with no energy, grabbed a slice of toast for breakfast, then sat on my butt all day on the computer, searching for new outfits. I hope you like what I put together, I will be going to sleep now as I have a massive headache from watching the computer screen for too long. I'm hoping to afford these outfits with my
christmas money, I just want lots more than one thing. To top it all off due to weight loss I currently have yet to find pairs of skinny jeans and jeggings, possibly a few tops that are in a size 6 rather than a size 8. A cheap pair is hard to find, if you know of any bargains, feel free to write back. Tell me what you think of the outfits?




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive