Monday, January 11, 2010

To-do-list

  • Get up slightly earlier and eat a leisurely breakfast.
  • Tidy bedroom
  • Make an outfit booklet and sort out clothes wardrobe
  • Get 30 minutes excercise - 
  • Plan new bedroom design
  • Have a shower
  • Search online for jeans and jeggings
  • Purchase clothes
  • Get an early night sleep (Back to school in the morning)

I managed to purchase the clothes I wanted tonight, I succeeded in pursuading my mum to buy them for me, except I used my christmas money and she is paying me back next week when she gets payed, so technically, she is paying for them. Then atleast I can buy the basics that I need such as new pyjamas, jeans, swimwear and bras and underwear with my £70, I also have a £10 love 2 shop highstreet voucher I won from a school drama competition so that will always come in handy. I hope the vintage white lace dress which came back in stock on topshop is still available to purchase next week also, because my mum will have more money then too. Now, I'm going to go off and day dream about my ideal dream bedroom.

Posted by puresleepingbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive