Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Educated Minds

I learn't alot tonight at Chris and Angie's bible studies. We learn't alot about Jesus' resurrection and looking at proven records and evidence that the bible is a true record. It was a heavy learning session but it was good to get all questions out. We managed to pray a little at the end. I was busy watching them eating their late dinner of butter and golden syrup on crumpets when I first arrived and as they drank their tea we sat next to the fire in the warm living room and just spoke about it and were educated together, it was fun and breathe taking. I will finish this blog now and go to bed, I managed to finish my english narrative writing essay based on world war II and watch the eastenders recording, an earlier night I think, all my love.

Posted by puresleepingbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive