Monday, January 11, 2010

Major Change

THE MAJOR CHANGE-


Today is the day that I make the major change. I have not posted in such a long time, that I will be posting the start of a very new blog from now on. The website will include recent up to date blogs.



PREVIOUS HAPPENINGS -

SUMMER HOLIDAYS -

Went on holiday to devon in summer holidays, met some lovely people, and had lots of fun, I miss them so much, but I am still keeping in touch with them. I run out of things to do, as I was busy as soon as the summer holidays started, therefore got bored nearer the end having nothing to do.


MY BIRTHDAY-

Two days ago, on the 10th September, was my 15th birthday. Unfortunately it was school, however, I was with my friends celebrating at lunch time. I left opening my presents until after school, therefore I had something to look forward too. When I got home and opened them, I recieved millions of clothes, jewellery, a new bike, bike gear, body products, makeup, a spanish drawn picture, and so much more. It was a huge surprise because later on I went with my family to a restaurant, over ate, got home late, and yet I had an amazing night.



YEAR 10 -

Gone head first into gcse, recieving tons of coursework, set myself a very good revision time table for seperate topics on each subject, and even though its very nerve racking, its exciting as well. Hopefully I will do really well in my gcse coursework and all my exams, I am constantly trying hard.



TODAY

I woke up rather late this morning, went with my brother to meet my mum and dad at a boot fair, then left to go to a friend of my brothers bbq party for his birthday. At the moment I am currently at home watching the x-factor and have got changed into some warmer clothing, cooped up on the arm chair on my laptop.

More to come....

Posted by puresleepingbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive